Kenyans love their sports, and this is visible from the exploding sports betting market in the country. While different betting companies offer various banking methods in Kenya, M-Pesa is the most preferred payment option because of its convenience.
Kenyan gamblers also prefer international betting sites because they offer higher odds, do not charge tax, or charge money on withdrawals. For a better betting experience, you will need to find an international betting site that allows M-Pesa payments. Below are some of the global betting companies that enable M-Pesa transactions, and a majority are legally operating in Kenya.
Betway is one of the most popular betting sites for fast and convenient money deposits in Kenya. Though it’s a global company, Betway goes to great to incorporate the needs of Kenyans in their operations. They have a site developed explicitly for Kenyan players. On the Betway Kenyan site, you can deposit your money quickly in Kenyan currency and carry out transactions via M-Pesa.
How to Use M-Pesa to Deposit Money on Betway
Funding your Betway account using M-Pesa is quite simple. Just follow the following steps:
- Using your mobile phone, go to the M-Pesa Menu
- Scroll down to the Lipa Na M-Pesa
- Select the Pay Bill Option
- Input in the business no. 880185
- For the account number, type Betway
- Enter in the money you wish to deposit
- Key in your M-PESA pin and wait for your confirmation message
After the confirmation message, your Betway account is credited immediately. Additionally, you receive a remarkable welcome bonus of up to a 100% of the amount you deposit. You can also receive free bets of up to Ksh. 5000.
22Bet is another international betting site that originated in Cyprus and has a Kenyan feel. It has built a Kenyan site that accepts M-Pesa deposits in Kenyan shillings. TheThe site offers Kenyan gamblers an excellent football betting section which is making it gain popularity fast. Besides, this 22Bet offers Kenyan players up to 100% of the first M-PESA deposit going up to Ksh. 18,000. It’s a good choice for players looking for an international betting site with easy and fast M-PESA deposits.
Using M-PESA to Deposit Money on 22BET
• Go to the M-PESA menu on your phone
• Select Lipan a Mpesa
• Choose the Paybill Number option
• Enter the Paybill Number 895599
• Key in the account number 22BET
• Enter the amount to deposit, and the minimum is Ksh 112
• Enter your M-Pesa pin
• Confirm the transaction by pressing the send button.
Betwinner is an excellent sports betting site in Kenya. It has one of the most attractive welcome bonuses and a betting app that s very easy to use. Besides the 100% bonus on the first deposit going up to Kshs. 15000, Betwinner also offers you favorable wagering requirements. The site is nice and large with excellent features.
Using M-PESA to Deposit Money on Betwinner
- Go to M-Pesa Menu
- Choose Lipa Na M-Pesa
- Select Paybill Option
- Enter the Business number 998989
- Enter your Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter PIN
- Confirm through the send button.
Melbet is another excellent international betting site that incorporates M-Pesa transactions into its operations. They have a fantastic welcome bonus going up to 200% on the first deposit of Ksh. 26,280. Besides, the platform offers several attractive promotions for their new and existing customers. Their sportsbook is outstanding, with several remarkable football selections and a high range of odds.
Using M-Pesa to Deposit Money on Melbet
- Go to the M-Pesa menu on your phone
- Select Lipan a M-Pesa option
- Choose Paybill option
- Enter Business Number
- Enter your Account Number
- Key the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your M-Pesa pin
- Click on send option and wait for a confirmation message
Reasons for Choosing International Betting Sites that accept M-Pesa
- Provides instant deposits and withdrawals
- Safe and secure to use
- Does not charge extra
- Offers convenient mobile deposits
- You don’t need an internet connection
- No need for a bank account
M-Pesa is the most used payment method in the mobile money market share. As such, it’s the most common way of making transactions on various international betting sites in Kenya. However, before signing up on a global betting site, ensure that they allow and support M-Pesa deposits to avoid frustrations later in depositing and withdrawing money from the site.